Modern Highline - PU (2021)Regular price From $495.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$535.00 USDSale price From $495.00 USDSale
Salt Gypsy Shorebird - PU (2021)Regular price $575.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$595.00 USDSale price $575.00 USDSale
7S SuperFish 4 - PURegular price From $550.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Modern Highline - PU - sea greenRegular price From $475.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Modern Highline - PU - clearRegular price From $475.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Salt Gypsy Shorebird - PU - hard whiteRegular price $575.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Salt Gypsy Shorebird - PU - mustardRegular price $575.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Critical Slide The Angler - PU (2023)Regular price $570.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Critical Slide The Angler - PU (SALE)Regular price $545.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$640.00 USDSale price $545.00 USDSale
Fish Surfboards for Sale
Fish Surfboards for Sale
Fish surfboards come in all sizes up to 8’0″, and are often used as a transition board between a mid-length and a shortboard because of their versatility and usability.
They have a wider outline through the center and are typically designed with a swallow tail. These surfboards have a low rocker profile, which not only makes them very stable, but ideal for smaller, softer surf conditions because they can easily hold speed.
Wondering what the best board for catching waves might be? If you're a beginner, you might want to try a fish surfboard. Take a look through our collection and check out our range today.
Discover Our Fish Surfboard Range
Our fish shape surfboards are designed to provide a more stable and comfortable ride than traditional surfboards. Here at GSI, we have a range of models to choose from:
- 7S SuperFish 4: Designed with a modern fish shape and original step deck, the SuperFish 4 offers a perfect balance of turning response and stability.
- Critical Slide The Angler: The twin-fin Angler has been designed to generate loads of speed, with effortless turning and pivoting abilities.
- Modern Highline: Easy to paddle, and incredibly stable, the Highline is great for building up your skills and confidence. This board doesn’t have a swallow tail, but it has a fish style rocker.
- Salt Gypsy Shorebird: With lots of forward drive, this twin fin board from Salt Gypsy is designed for smooth turning and reducing drag as you glide through the waves.
If you’re not sure which to pick, why not ask our experienced crew? We’re always here to offer tips and advice.
Why Choose a Fish Shape Surfboard?
If you're looking for a versatile and easy-to-use board, then our fish surfboards for sale are worth a look. You’ll be catching those waves in no time! So what are some of the other benefits of board?
- Great choice for intermediate surfers: Our fish surfboards for sale are a terrific choice for those who have already started out. They are a bit more challenging than other models, and they are heaps of fun. It's also a good option for those who want to progress quickly.
- They’re incredibly versatile: One of the biggest benefits is that the fish surfboard is extremely versatile. It can be used for a variety of different sized waves.
- They’re easy to paddle: The fish board is relatively easy to paddle, thanks to its shorter length, which makes it more maneuverable than some of the other surfboard shapes on the market, including longboards.
Here at Global Surf Industries, we stock a range of surfboards and accessories to suit all skill levels. For help in choosing the right board, reach out and contact us. You can email us at [email protected], or call us toll-free at 855 474 6821. We’d be happy to assist you.